Radonett XL-333 HY
For muncipal waterworks or larger communities. For output connection towards hydrophore (pressure tank) or basin situated higher than the radon aerator.
Radonett purifies water from Radon in a environmental and ecological friendly way by means of air and UV-light. No need for chemicals or filter media.
NOTE! For output connection towards hydrophore (pressure tank) or basin situated higher than the radon aerator. Continuos step by step purification, zero processing time, no interruption of the process
- Capacity: 333 l/minute
- Weight (empty): 140 kg
- Height: 1 850 mm
- Width: 1 240 mm
- Depth: 700 mm
- Volume (water): 808 l
- Pumps: 7,5 kW pressure pump. 2*2,2 kW recirculation pump
- Rated current: 15,7 A trycksättningspump. 2*4,8. A recirkulationspumpar
- Water in: 2 x R32 internal
- Water out: R40 internal recirculation connection, 2 x R32 internal
- Radon gas output: 2 x 110/114 mm
- Overflow protection: R63 internal
- Airfilter: Yes
- Power: 400 V or 690 V. Recirculation 230 V or 400 V
- Installation: On the floor in non-freezing premises with floor drain.
More radon aerators
Continuos purification, zero processing time, no interruption for example for showering.
Hydrophor (pressure tank) of at least 150 l is needed. For 3 houshold a hydrophor of at least 300 l should be used.
For smaller communities with 4–10 housholds and smaller farms.
For smaller muncipallity waterworks, communities with more than10 housholds and larger farms.
For muncipal waterworks or larger communities.